Lodge Your BAS Online, Direct to the ATO
95% of lodgement submissions have their BAS completed and lodged within 24 business hours. Email notification sent when completed.
We can do more than just lodge your BAS. We are bookkeeping and accounting specialists and registered agents. We'll help you get it done right!
Our professionals help you take control of your business. We have affordable and friendly services; our goal is helping you succeed in business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our online BAS lodgement service involves a quick and easy process that takes less than 5 minutes. All that you need to do is fill out our online BAS lodgement form. While filling out the form make sure you use the correct details and submit a copy of your Summary of Income and Expenses. We will then take it from there. We prepare your BAS Lodgement and will send you a final copy of the submission prior to lodgement for you to sign electronically (e.g. from your phone). Once we receive your signed copy, we will lodge the form with the ATO. Once we receive notification from the ATO, we will send you a copy of your BAS Lodgement and the corresponding Payment or Refund slip. All of this is done online, easily for you.
An AUSkey is not necessary for lodging your BAS online through us.
We accept a wide variety of file types, including Excel, PDF, Word, PNG and JPEG amongst others. If you are not sure, don’t worry, just upload your file to our online BAS lodge form and we will get in touch with you should we need a different file format or if more information is required.
First, you submit your online BAS lodgement application in 4 easy steps. All you have to do is answer a few questions and provide us a copy of your Summary of Income and Expenses. Once we receive all the relevant information, we will check it within 24 business hours. If more information is needed, we will get in touch with you and ask for that information to be provided to us so we can lodge your BAS as soon as possible.
Secondly, we will prepare your BAS Lodgement and send you a copy for you to sign electronically. Once we receive the signed copy, we will lodge your BAS to the ATO. This could take up to 24 business hours.
Finally, once the ATO notifies us your BAS is ready, we will send you a copy of your BAS Lodgement and the Payment or Refund slip that goes with it. You will then have to make a payment to the ATO if required.
Remember that by lodging with a registered BAS Agent like us, you have an extra 4 weeks to lodge your BAS without incurring in any penalties.
- We prepare and lodge BAS documents accurately and on time.
- Our extended BAS lodgement schedule gives you an extra 4 weeks to lodge your BAS online and make payments. Avoid possible penalties by lodging with us.
- We can talk to the ATO about BAS provisions for you.
- Our professional indemnity insurance offers some financial protection if a mistake is made.
- By lodging through us, you do not need to get an AUSkey.
- If you're late with BAS reporting and payments already, hiring an agent shows the ATO you're serious about catching up. (By lodging a BAS with us, you assign us as your Tax Agents for BAS purposes.)
The due date for lodging and paying is displayed on your business activity statement (BAS). If the due date is on a weekend or public holiday, you have until the next business day to lodge and pay. Your GST reporting and payment cycle will be one of the following: annually (if your GST turnover is under $75,000), quarterly or monthly. As a registered BAS Agent, BAS Lodge can help you obtain an extension on the due date to lodge and pay your activity statements.
The BAS agent concessional dates apply to quarterly business activity statements and are the following for the 2018-2019 financial year:
- Q1 (Jul-Sep):
- Original due date: 28 October 2018.
- BAS agent concession: 25 November 2018.
- Q2 (Oct-Dec):
- Original due date: 28 February 2019.
- BAS agent concession: 28 February 2019.
- Q3 (Jan-Mar):
- Original due date: 28 April 2019.
- BAS agent concession: 26 May 2019.
- Q4 (Apr-Jun):
- Original due date: 28 July 2019.
- BAS agent concession: 25 August 2019 (TBC).
By lodging through BAS Lodge, you can take advantage of these concessions.